· The Kidde Strobe light benefits the hearing impaired, allowing a visual alert of a danger.
· This unit also includes a tamper resist pin that helps to deter thief and tampering.
· The Kidde SLED177i, used in conjunction with a smoke, heat or carbon monoxide alarm, provides a bright signal to warn of a smoke, heat or CO hazard.
· Bright LED Strobe Light: Flashes to warn of a smoke, heat or carbon monoxide event
· Greed LED: Indicates AC power is being delivered to the unit
· UL Listed: Meets UL 1971 Standard
· Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices (18 of which can be initiating).