· Heat alarms are sensitive only to a fixed temperature: Less nuisance alarms due to contamination, dust and insects
· Installation design and features similar to other Firex Smoke Alarms: Contractor familiarity with installation
· Interconnects with other Firex Smoke Alarms, CO Alarms, Smoke/CO Alarms, and Heat Alarms: Compatible with contractor preferred Firex products
· Large, easy to use push-to-test button: Quickly locate and access test button to test all alarm functions once installation is complete
· LED: Green “power-on” LED confirms constant AC power and red LED displays alarm/battery status
· Incorporates Firex installer-focused innovations: Fastest and easiest installation available
· 9 Volt battery back-up (included): Provides extra protection during power outages
· Attractive, low-profile design: Our contemporary StyleLine design is a favorite among consumers.