· Our NIOSH-approved Fully Disposable Hoods are so unique, they are patented
· The hoods are designed and constructed as one piece, with the down tube completely integrated
· This makes them maintenance free, eliminating the need for decontamination of the breathing tube or replacement parts
· The entire assembly is disposed of after use
· NIOSH approved TC-19C-357.
· Available in Poly-coated DuPont (PN 9911-29) or Saran-coated Tyvek (PN 9911-29S)
· Splash-resistant hood and bibs
· Patented fully disposable down-tube, no need to clean or decontaminate
· Oversized hood is ideal for workers with beards or goggles
· Double bib design
· Hook and loop underarm straps keep hood from rising
· Unique no-suspension design
· Universal high-pressure hood offered with control valve, cooler and temperature controller.
· Multi-layer foam sound dampening system prevents crushing or twisting during use
· Meets stringent NIOSH requirements for sound levels inside a hood
· Located behind the hood, allowing it to be out of the way
· Positioning loop to keep down-tube behind worker.
· Clear co-polyester (PETG), 15 mil
· Large 8” x 14” (20.3cm x 35.5cm) panoramic viewing
· Third party simulated workplace study showing protection factors at the 5th percentile in excess of 100,000.