· The design of our unique disposable double bib hood offers even greater protection for workers by allowing extra space for a hard hat
· Lightweight, rugged and reinforced down tube with swivel connection gives added flexibility
· The split air channel design delivers air inside the hood around the temple area
· The double bib style means increased protection by simply tucking the inner layer into the protective clothing
· NIOSH approval number TC-19C-409
· Offered in a wide variety of configurations that are listed below.
· Poly-coated DuPont Tyvek
· Splash resistant hood and bib
· Seams surged to seal in the air flow
· Generous size is ideal for workers with beards or goggles.
· Clear co polyester
· 15 mil, Panoramic view
· Distortion-free, 6-½” x 12-½” (16.5cm x 31.7cm).
Lens Peel Offs:
· Polyester, clear film with adhesive backing
· 5-¼” X 11-¼” (13.3cm x 28.57cm) (0.007” (.017cm) thick).
· Made if high quality wear resistant materials
· Meets ANSI Z89.1, Class E and G Requirements.
· Located in the back of the hood allows it to be out of the way
· Corrugated flexible and lightweight material for greater comfort and less fatigue
· OBAC quick-connect plug with wide diameter and minimal air restriction
· Vinyl/plastic material with nylon webbing.
· Low profile nylon adjustable waist belt
· Plastic clip to restrain airline hose from pulling on the face piece.