· The NV2000 is NIOSH approved with a flow control valve and air temperature controller for abrasive blasting applications
· Our tough polyethylene helmet shell meets penetration requirements of ANSI Z89.1
· It is also UV stabilized and abrasion resistant
· Breathing air evenly flows throughout the helmet minimizing lens fogging and cooling the user
· The lightweight helmet padding ensures comfortable and proper fit for workers
· Wrap around wide angle inner and outer lens for wide field of vision
· Removable lens frame with secured strong latch
· The rubber window frame gasket provides a seal from dust
· Meets NIOSH requirements for sound levels inside the helmet
· Multi-layered sound dampening foam minimizes noise
· Weight is 4.3 lbs (1.95 kg) which makes for better comfort
· 28” (71.1cm) nylon cape to protect from rebounding abrasive
· 5-3/8” (13.65cm) hanging strap on top of helmet for easy storage and cleaning
· Approval No. TC-19C-363.
· Non-toxic PVC inner and outer material
· 33” (83.8cm) heavy duty abrasion resistant flexible breathing tube
· Located behind the helmet allowing it to be out of the way
· Replacement breathing tube assembly.
· High impact Polycarbonate (meets ANSI Z.87.1+)
· 8-11/16” (22.06cm) x 4-¾” (12.06cm)
· Replacement inner lens available.
· Clear co-polyester
· 10-5/8” (26.98cm) x 5-1/8” (13.01cm)
· Replacement lens peel offs
· Replacement outer lens available.