· Provides a fast, safe and easy method to perform qualitative respirator fit checks on air purifying respirators
· When activated, Stannic Chloride is a white colorless gas with a pungent odor
· It fumes strongly in moist air forming white hydrochloric acid fume
· The emitted tin compound has a strong odor that will provoke an involuntary reaction (i.e. coughing) by the test subject.
· Vinyl protective pouch
· Hand operated air bulb - o 2.4 oz (71 ml)
· Breaker tool
· Smoke tubes (6 per box)
· Poly tubing.
· Glass container
· With rubber caps for protection and storage
· Averages 3-5 fit test per tube.