· Allegro air filtration panels filter impurities and hydrocarbons from an air compressor to convert to breathable air.
· To meet OSHA requirements an optional CO monitor is available for continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide levels.
· Panel provides up to 60 CFM (101.94 m3/hr) of air within a 5-125 PSI (.34-8.62 bar) range.
· A 12 gauge, black powder coated steel bracket for mounting
· All brass plumbing with quick-disconnect Hansen couplers
· Power Source: 115V AC to 9V DC power adapter for continuous power supply, 9V DC Alkaline battery (primary or as back up for AC adapter)
· Alarm Setting: 10 PPM (Canada: 5 PPM)
· Ext. Connections: Optional strobe light alarm
· Audible: 90 decibel Piezo alarm
· Visual: External power LED light signal
· Sensor: Electrochemical, replaceable
· Display: Liquid crystal
· Keys: Mode & Set
· Modes: Normal operation, peak, battery charge and calibration mode
· Calibration: Self adjusting calibration to 20 PPM CO
· First Stage: 5 micron particulate filter element and automatic mechanical drain
· Second Stage: 0.010 micron coalescing filter element and manual drain
· Third Stage: 0.003 ppm activated carbon filter element and manual drain
· Regulator: High pressure, adjusting pressure knob, ABS cover, 0-160 psi (0-11.03 bar) pressure gauge and an external relief valve set at 125 psi (8.62 bar)