· System for compressed air filtration that meets NIOSH regulations for breathing systems.
· Three stages of filtration: to dust, water, oil and hydrocarbons from compressed air.
· Optional Carbon Monoxide monitor is provided to monitor gas concentrations.
· Provides filtered air for Grade D breathing.
Carbon Monoxide Monitor:
· Power Source: 115V AC adapter 9V DC
· 9V DC Alkaline battery (optional)
· Alarm: 10 ppm (Canada: 5ppm) with external connection for strobe light alarm. (PN 9871-01 – optional)
· Visual: External LED Light
· Censor: Electrochemical, replaceable
· Buttons: "Mode" and "Set"
· Display: Liquid Crystal
· Operations: Average, maximum battery charge and calibration
· Calibration: Auto Tune to 20 ppm of carbon monoxide
· 1st stage: Filter 5 micron particles and automatic drain
· 2nd Stage: Coalescing filter cloth and drain 0010 microns manual
· 3rd Stage: Activated carbon filter of 0.003 microns and manual drain
· Regulator: High pressure adjustable knob range 0-160 PSI gauge and external valve pressure relief
· Manometer: Acrylic translucent, Teflon float, with adjustable valve.
· Graduations: 0.0 - 1.0 LPM