· Designed to meet the requirements of a POA as per 42CFR Part 84 as well as delivering cooler* Grade D
· Breathable air for up to two users.
· The POA/Cooler also allows for individual pressure adjustments which allows for different hose lengths and respirator types. The vortex cooler is adjustable for temperature control.
· It’s designed to meet the NIOSH requirement for point-of-attachment for a SAR breathing system.
· Relief valve: Pop-Safety, Brass material spring loaded (External)
· Quantity: Two
· Body: Cast Aluminum
· Style: Common-PI
· Adjusting knob: Acetal
· Body Cap: ABS
· Valve: Balanced valve design, Brass/Nitrile
· Diaphragm: Spring loaded, Nitrile/Zinc
· Pressure Gauges: Analog, CBM, 0-160 psi (0-11.03 bar), 1-1/2” (3.5cm) dial face
*Cools air temperature by 12°F - 20°F depending on inlet temperature, ambient air temperature and hose length (cooling
temperatures are rated for up to 100’ hose; hose lengths over 100’ will see negligible temperature reductions).
· Body: Non-toxic engineering plastic
· Valve: Adjustable, brass, needle type