· Allegro air filtration panels filter impurities and hydrocarbons from an air compressor to convert to breathable air.
· A CO monitor is integrated to meet OSHA requirements for continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide levels.
· The panels provide 60 CFM (101.94 m3/hr) or 100 CFM (169.9 m3/hr) of air within a 5-125 PSI (.34-8.62 bar) range.
· The unique design of these panels allows each regulator to be individually adjusted at different pressure settings, allowing as well, separate outlets to be used for air tools (fittings used for breathing air must not be compatible with other plant/tool air fittings).
· Housed in a portable, rugged Pelican case with carrying handle and latches for protection and security
· Acrylic window to monitor pressure gauges
· Black powder coated, 16 gauge steel stand for support
· All brass plumbing with Quick-Disconnect Hansen couplers
· Power source: 115 VAC to 9 VDC adapter for continuous power; 9V DC Alkaline battery (back-up for AC adapter)
· Alarm Setting: 10 PPM (Canada: 5PPM)
· Ext. Connections: For optional Remote Strobe Alarm
· Audible: 90 decibel Piezo Alarm
· Visual: External power LED light signal
· Sensor: Electrochemical, replaceable
· Display: Liquid crystal
· Keys: Mode & Set
· Modes: Normal operation, peak, battery charge and calibration mode
· Calibration: Self adjusting calibration to 20 PPM CO
· First Stage: 5 micron particulate filter element and automatic mechanical drain
· Second Stage: 0.010 micron coalescing filter element and manual drain
· Third Stage: 0.003 ppm activated carbon filter element and manual drain
· Regulator: Individual, high pressure, adjusting pressure knob, ABS cover, 0 -160 psi (0-11.03 bar) pressure gauge and an external relief valve set at 125 psi (8.62 bar)
· Flow Meter: Adjustable metering valve, range from 0.0 -1.0 LPM