· Low Flow Alarm is a low pressure warning device designed to alert users the incoming air pressure has decreased below 40 PSI (2.76 bar) (factory set) or the users adjusted setting.
· The system consists of a miniature adjustable pressure switch connected to a battery operated external alarm.
· The pressure switch is field adjustable.
· Plastic housing
· Aluminum cover
· Color: Black
· 9V DC alkaline battery
· Replace battery annually (unless frequent alarming has occurred)
· Always test warning system prior to use