· Allegro air filtration panels filter impurities and hydrocarbons from an air compressor to convert to breathable air.
· To meet OSHA requirements a CO monitor is available for continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide levels.
· Panel provides up to 100 CFM (169.9 m3/hr) of air within a 5-125 PSI (.34-8.62 bar) range.
· Meets NIOSH requirements of point-of-attachment.
· Housed in a portable, rugged Pelican case with carrying handle, latches for protection and security, and support stand
· 16 gauge, black powder coated steel stand for support
· All brass plumbing with quick-disconnect Hansen couplers
· Inlet side: 3/4” Hansen plug, made of Zinc plated case-hardened steel
· Outlet side: 1/2” NPT male nipple, made of Brass
· Power source: 115V AC to 9V DC power adaptor for continuous power supply, 9V DC Alkaline battery (primary or as a back-up for AC adapter)
· Alarm Setting: 10 PPM (Canada: 5PPM)
· Ext. Connections: Optional Remote Strobe Alarm
· Audible: 90 decibel Piezo Alarm
· Visual: External power LED light signal
· Sensor: Electrochemical, replaceable
· Display: Liquid crystal
· Keys: Mode & Set
· Modes: Normal operation, peak, battery charge and calibration mode
· Calibration: Self adjusting calibration to 20 PPM CO
· First Stage: 5 micron particulate filter element and automatic mechanical drain
· Second Stage: 0.010 micron coalescing filter element and manual drain
· Third Stage: 0.003 ppm activated carbon filter element and manual drain
· Regulator: High pressure, adjusting pressure knob, ABS cover, 0-160 psi (0-11.03 bar) pressure gauge and an external relief valve set at 125 psi (8.62 bar)
· Flow Meter: Adjustable metering valve, range from 0.0-1.0 LPM