· It is designed to remove oil mist, water vapor and particulates down to 0.5 microns from breathing grade compressed air.
· It is placed inline between the breathing air source and the respirator airline hose, air enters the filter through the inlet port.
· Once the air has been filtered, moisture is removed and drained through a drain valve located at the bottom of the airline filter.
· It is equipped with a four-worker manifold for multiple respirator users.
· Made for rugged environments, this “Pot” type filter utilizes a large capacity quality filter cartridge to provide longer life.
· Made of impact and corrosion-resistant steel, equipped with an airline regulator and four outlets.
· Wall or floor mounted.
· Meets OSHA regulation 1910-94 (6) (i) and 1910-94 (6) (ii). 75 CFM
· Body: Heavy gauge aluminum, powder coated (gray); Impact and corrosion resistant
· Valve: Balanced valve design, Brass/Nitrile
· Relief Valve: Brass, spring loaded (External)
· Fitting: 1/2” Quick-Connect (Hansen Style)
· Pressure Gauge: Analog, 0-150 psi (0-10.34 bar)
· Legs: ABS Plastic, can be either floor or wall mounted
· Outlet Ports: 4 ea. 1/4" Hansen couplers (Std.)