· Remote CO Alarm/Strobe Light System is designed and built to be an additional means of warning users when using an Allegro Filtration Panel where the Carbon Monoxide level has exceeded 10 PPM.
· This remote alarm system can be connected up to the filtration panel by means of a 25’ (7.62m) cable that plugs into the filtration panel.
· This allows the user to keep the CO Alarm closer to their working areas assuring them of being warned if the CO levels exceed 10 PPM.
· The alarm consists of both a loud 90 decibel audio alarm and a highly visible red strobe light.
· Housed in a portable, rugged Pelican case
· Handle for easy portability
· Latches for protection and security
· 90 decibel audio alarm
· High visibility strobe light
· UL approved
· 9V DC alkaline battery (1 each)
· 25’ length (7.62m)
· 18/2 AWG SJOW
· Water resistant