· Allegro air filtration panels filter impurities and hydrocarbons from an air compressor to convert to breathable air.
· To meet OSHA requirements an optional CO monitor is available for continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide levels.
· Panel provides up to 60 CFM (101.94 m3/hr) of air within a 5-125PSI (.34-8.62 bar) range.
· Housed in a portable, rugged Pelican case with carrying handle with latches for protection and security
· A 16 gauge, black powder coated steel stand for support
· All brass plumbing with quick-disconnect Hansen couplers
· Power source: 115V AC to 9V DC power adapter for continuous power supply; 9V DC Alkaline battery (primary or as back-up for AC adapter)
· Alarm Setting: 10 PPM (Canada: 5PPM)
· External Connections: Optional Remote Strobe Light Alarm
· Audible: 90 decibel Piezo Alarm
· Visual: External power LED light signal
· Sensor: Electrochemical, replaceable
· Display: Liquid crystal
· Keys: Mode & Set
· Modes: Normal Operation, Peak, Battery Charge and Calibration mode
· Calibration: Self adjusting calibration to 20 PPM CO
· First Stage: 5 micron particulate filter element and automatic mechanical drain
· Second Stage: 0.0 10 micron coalescing filter element and manual drain
· Third Stage: 0.003 micron activated carbon filter element and manual drain.
· Regulator: High Pressure, 0-160 (0-11.03 bar) pressure gauge and an external relief valve
· Flow Meter: Adjustable metering valve, range from 0.0-1.0 LPM