· Portable, submersible pumps are excellent for manholes, vaults, construction sites, residential, commercial, industrial wastewater and construction site drainage, and effluent transfer.
· They offer top discharging and allow continuous operation at low water levels and extended dry runs without overheating.
· Impeller: Simi-Vortex, urethane rubber with ethylene propylene rubber casing
· Seal: Double inside mechanical seals with silicon carbide faces (top and bottom)
· Shaft: 403 stainless steel sleeve
· Motor: Continuous air filled, copper wound motor with class B insulation
· Protection: Built in thermal and amperage sensing, protector prevents failure due to overloading or accidental run dry conditions
· Bearings: Double-shielded, permanently lubricated, high temperature C3 ball bearings rated for B-10 life of 60,000 hours
· Discharge: Top, flow-through design with solids handling capability
· Connection: Fire hose-style quick connect fittings (cam-lock design)
· Elastomers: NBR (Nitril Buna Rubber)
· Casing: Ethylene propylene rubber
· Impeller: Urethane rubber
· Shaft: 403 stainless steel
· Motor Frame: Aluminum alloy
· Fasteners: 304 stainless steel