· Portable, submersible pumps are excellent for manholes, vaults, construction sites, residential, commercial, industrial wastewater and construction site drainage, and effluent transfer.
· They offer top discharging for which allow continuous operation at low water levels and extended dry runs without overheating.
· Impeller: Semi-vortex Urethane rubber impeller with agitator suspends solids and allows for pumping of sand and stringy material
· Seal: Double inside mechanical seals with silicon carbide faces, (top and bottom)
· Shaft: 403 stainless steel sleeve, the most durable seal design available
· Motor: Continuous air filled, copper wound motor with class B insulation
· Protection: Built in thermal & amperage sensing, protector prevents failure due to overloading or accidental run- dry conditions
· Bearings: Double shielded, permanently lubricated, high temperature C3 ball bearings rated for a B-10 life of 60,000 hours
· Discharge: Top, flow-through design, with solids handling capability 1” X 3/8” (2.5cm x .95cm)
· Connection: Fire hose style quick connect fittings (Cam-Lock design)
· Elastomers: NBR (Nitril Buna Rubber)
· Casing: Ductile cast iron
· Impeller: Urethane rubber
· Shaft: 403 stainless steel
· Motor Frame: Aluminum alloy
· Fasteners: 304 stainless steel