· The Plastic Venturi Blower is a perfect solution to moving air in refineries, utility and power plants, shipyards, paper and pulp plants, the marine and steel industry and manholes
· Anywhere where fumes may be poisonous, explosive or hazardous from process towers, tanks, large pipes or confined space need to be removed
· Can be used to cool workers in elevated temperature conditions or heavy equipment
· Our Plastic Venturi Blowers help to create a safe, healthy working environment leading to greater efficiency and productivity
· Welding fumes, hot air, gases and smoke can all be removed quickly and easily.
· Lightweight, rugged, dent proof, corrosion resistant, anti-static, conductive Venturi cone made of Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) recyclable plastic
· Casted aluminum inlet housing
· Multiple inlet ports
· Static ground connection attached to the inlet housing
· 1 to 1-½” hose with “crow’s foot” connection recommended.
· Retractable, non-collapsible design
· Single-ply, PVC coated, vinyl and polyester materials, temperature resistant up to 180°F
· Yellow color with black weather-strip and integrated nylon straps
· Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix that meets ASTM 227 specs.
Statically Conductive Ducting: (Optional)
· Black, single-ply lightweight vinyl/polyester, neoprene coated, heat resistant up to 250°F
· Retractable, non-collapsible design, Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix (meets ASTM 227 spec).