· The Venturi Blowers are a perfect solution to moving air in refineries, utility and power plants, shipyards, paper and pulp plants, the marine and steel industry and manhole operations.
· Anywhere where fumes may be poisonous, explosive or hazardous from process towers, tanks, large pipes or confined space need to be removed
· You can cool workers in elevated temperature conditions, or heavy equipment
· Our line of high performance, lightweight Venturi Blowers help to create a safe, healthy working environment leading to greater efficiency and productivity
· Welding fumes, hot air, gases and smoke can all be removed quickly and easily.
· Lightweight Galvanized steel
· Grounding cable
· Cast aluminum base
· Steel Handle
· 1 to 1-½” hose with “crows foot” connection recommended
· Does not require protective grills
· Noise level: 82.5 dB.
Duct Construction: (Optional)
· Single-ply PVC coated vinyl and polyester materials
· Temperature resistant up to 180°F
· Retractable, non-collapsible design
· Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix
· Meets ASTM 227
· Yellow color with black weather strip.