· When operated, compressed air is pushed through a nozzle at the tip of each fan blade, which propels the fan at high speeds creating up to 16,900 CFM (24) or 11,000 CFM at 100 psig (20) inlet pressure quickly and efficiently
· The unit’s flange is designed to fit standard API tank openings
· These units can be used as blowers or exhausters, by simply reverse mounting
· These blowers are easily transported from one place to another by using its recessed carry handles, or it may be rolled.
· Heavy duty aluminum fan and fan housing
· Heavy duty ball bearings (permanently lubricated and sealed for the life of the product)
· Stainless steel fan shaft eliminates internal rust
· 3/4” side mount inlet connector
· OSHA standard safety screens.