· Lightweight air ventilation tubing (similar to a plastic bag) manufactured from durable clear polyethylene, has been engineered for maximum elasticity, flexibility, toughness, and resistance to splitting and tearing.
· Most commonly used for transferring large volumes of forced air to confined areas, such as water restoration projects, building renovations or other temporary applications.
· 500’ long
· 2 mil thickness
· 22” (55.8cm) diameter
· Fits up to 14” blowers
· Clear polyethylene
· Maximum elasticity, flexibility, toughness, resistance to splitting and tearing
· Not designed for permanent installations
· Collapses when airflow stops
· Unaffected by moisture and most chemicals
· Resistant to bacterial and fungal growth (suitable for use in food preparation areas)
· 41°F to 150°F (5°C to 65°C) temperature range.