· This blower offers flexibility by allowing workers to use high speed in applications such as purging an area
· The lower speed for sites such as dusty environments
· The 8” (20.3cm) ports allow for positive ventilation or fume extraction
· Large metal base and with integrated handles for support and portability
· Comes complete with in-line ground fault indicator (GFI) for safety
· UL Recognized, CSA Certified.
· 8” (20.3cm) flange on intake and exhaust ports
· Tough “safety orange” polyethylene construction
· One piece housing with integrated handle
· Powder coated 16 gauge steel base and handles
· Steel zinc plated grill
· Equipped with four rubber feet.
· 2’ (.60m) integrated with a NEMA 5-15P Plug, 14/3 AWG
· 20A, 120V (60Hz), 1875 watts.
· Steel wheel with aluminum hub.
· Retractable, non-collapsible design, single-ply
· PVC coated, vinyl and polyester materials, temperature resistant up to 180°F (82.22°C)
· Yellow color with black weather-strip and integrated nylon straps
· Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix that meets ASTM 227 specs.