· Ideal for areas where a compressor is readily available
· The air motor is a non-electrical device reducing the possibility of igniting flammable gases
· It includes a filter and lubricator as well as dual 8” (20.3cm) ports, allowing positive ventilation or fume extraction
· It has a large metal base and with handles integrated for support and portability.
· 8”(20.3cm) flange on intake and exhaust ports
· Tough “safety orange” polyethylene construction
· One piece housing with integrated handle
· Powder coated 16 gauge steel base and handles
· Aluminum blower wheel with aluminum hub
· Steel zinc plated grill
· Equipped with four rubber feet.
· Galvanized plumbing
· Brass ball valve
· Self-sealing vanes take-up their own wear, for constant output
· Four vane design for more precise inching control and for stalled start-up operation
· Filtration: Zinc manifold, ABS cover, nylon guard, polycarbonate bowl, with a 40 micron sintered
· polyethylene coalescing filter element and 0-1 60 psi (0-11.03 bar) pressure gauge
· Lubricator: Zinc manifold, ABS cover, polycarbonate bowl with fill port for easy servicing.
· Aluminum wheel with aluminum hub.
· Retractable, Non-collapsible design
· Single-Ply, coated, vinyl/polyester materials, temperature resistant up to 180°F (82.22°C)
· Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix that meets ASTM 227 Specs.