· Designed for applications requiring a maximum amount of output
· Made from 16 gauge cold rolled steel housing and powder-coated in safety orange with 3 blade impeller
· Powered by a 1 ½ hp, 3450 RPM UL listed, IECEX/ATEX/INMETRO certified motor
· Comes with an interchangeable flange for intake or exhaust mounting, integrated carry handles for easy transport and a steel/zinc plated grill
· Four rubber feet, built in on/off switch and voltage change switch are added features of this powerhouse unit.
· Complete unit epoxy powder-coated in orange
· Interchangeable flange for intake or exhaust side mounting
· 16 gauge cold rolled steel housing
· Integrated carry handles
· Steel grill (zinc plated), equipped with four rubber feet
· Built-in “on/off” switch
· Duct grounding lug.
· Anti-Static glass reinforced polyamide (PAGAS) three blade fan with aluminum hub.
· Black, single-ply, neoprene coated, statically conductive vinyl/polyester material, temp. resistant up to 250°F (121.1°C)
· Retractable, non-collapsible design, Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix (meets ASTM 227 specs)
· Grounding cable on both ends.