· Allegro’s 16” (40.6 cm) High Output blower offers a high powered motor for applications requiring a maximum amount of output.
· Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No.113 and UL Recognized.
· Complete unit epoxy powder coated in “safety orange”
· Interchangeable flange for intake/exhaust side mounting
· 18 gauge cold rolled steel housing
· Bolted motor mount construction
· Integrated carrying handles
· Steel/chrome plated grill
· Equipped with four rubber feet.
· Glass reinforced polypropylene (PPG) three blade fan with aluminum hub
· Moving fan mounted 1-5/8” (4.12 cm) from grill for safety, grill gap-5-16” (0.79 cm).
· Retractable, non-collapsible design
· Single-ply, PVC coated, vinyl and polyester materials, temperature resistant up to 180°F (82.22°C)
· Yellow color with black weather-strip and integrated nylon straps
· Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix that meets ASTM 227 specs.