· Perfect for most welding jobs.
· Provides a portable air source for one or two workers.
· Includes one or two welding shields.
· The ambient air pump is 3/4 HP or 1-1/2 HP and system comes with 50 feet of breathing airline hose.
· This comfortable light weight shield with welding helmet offers both low and high pressure continuous flow protection with a unique an adjustable waist belt holding the hose and airflow control device out of the way.
· It’s durable and easy to use.
· Molded from tough Thermoplastic Resin
· Easy filter replacement
· Meets ANSI Z8731 Standards
Standard Filter (Welding Helmet):
· 4-1/2” x 5-1/4” (11.43 cm x 13.3 cm)
· Shade 10 Polycarbonate Plate with Clear Cover Plate
· Polycarbonate has outstanding impact strength and optical clarity
· Filter plates provide reliable protection against UV/IR emission, heat, sparks and spatter
· High impact polycarbonate (meets ANSI Z87.1-2003)
· Wide field of vision with distortion-free replaceable lens
· Anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings
· Headband ratchet assembly
· Nylon plastic
· Flip up
· Added comfort
· Keeps debris from falling down back of neck
Chin Guard (Shield):
· Added strength
Down Tube & Flow Controllers:
· Corrugated flexible and lightweight material for greater comfort and less fatigue
· Four options available: Low Pressure Flow Adapter (P/N 9910-11) (10-43 psi), High Pressure Flow Control Valve (P/N 9992) (25-46 psi), Personal Cooler (P/N 9991) (72-98 psi), Air Temperature Controller ( P/N 9990) (90-120 psi)
· Low profile nylon adjustable waist belt
Auto-Darkening Filter (Welding Helmet):
· Good for all welding processes including TIG and TIG pulsing
· Features both optical and magnetic arc detection systems
· Capability to detect light and magnetic waves that occur during welding
· Optomagnetic sensors can be adjusted from zero to six feet in range
· Solar powered with dual sensors
· Active viewing area: 1.6” x 3.8” (4.06cm x 9.65cm)