· Allegro’s Deluxe Supplied Air Shield and Welding Helmet is performance proven and a cost effective system used by foundries, aluminum plants, mines, chemical plants, refineries, auto manufacturers, metal working and fabrication.
· The Supplied Air Respirator delivers a constant and powerful supply of breathable from a clean air source.
· They include one or two shields and welding helmets, a 3/4 HP or 1-1/2 HP ambient air pump and 50 feet of breathing hose.
· NIOSH approved/ANSI certified “all in one” system provides respiratory, head, eye and face protection.
· NIOSH approved
· Head protection: ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G
· Made of ABS
· Low profile and lightweight (3.620 lbs) (visor alone: 0.480 lbs)
· Quick release suspension for easy cleaning
· Eye Protection: ANSI Z87.1-2003
· Protection Factor: APF 1000
· Made of anti-fog polycarbonate
· Viewing area: 15” X 6.75” (38.1cm X 17.1cm)
Visor (Welding Helmet):
· Made of Nylon 6
· Large #10 lens included
· 4” X 4.75” (10.1cm X 12cm)
· Optional ADF lens sold separately
ADF Lens: (Sold Separately)
· ADF lens uses IntelliSense technology that allows unit to detect welds less than 5 amps
· Four redundant sensors in a staggered design eliminate blocked sensors
· Versatile cartridge fits in most 4” x 5” vertical windows
· Replaceable lithium batteries
· Smart View LCD for fingertip control information
· Low battery indicator
· Soft touch control panel eliminates contaminates
· Made of Stedprene (a fire retardant, polyurethane coated poly cotton fabric)
· Added comfort
· Protects user’s neck from falling debris
Down Tube & Flow Controllers:
· Corrugated flexible and lightweight glass-filled nylon for greater comfort and less fatigue
· Easily interchangeable to Low Pressure or High Pressure. Four options available: Low Pressure Flow Adapter (P/N 9910-11) (10-43 psi), High Pressure Flow Control Valve (P/N 9992) (25-46 psi), Personal Cooler (P/N 9991) (72-98 psi), Air Temperature Controller (P/N 9990) (90-120 psi)
· Low profile nylon adjustable waist belt