· This comfortable light weight shield with welding helmet offers both low and high pressure continuous flow protection with a unique an adjustable waist belt holding the hose and airflow control device out of the way
· Perfect for most welding jobs
· It’s durable and easy to use.
· Molded from tough Thermoplastic Resin
· Easy filter replacement
· Made in USA
· Meets ANSI Z8731 Standards.
Standard Filter (Welding Helmet):
· 4-1/2” x 5-1/4” (11.43cm x 13.3cm)
· Shade 10 Polycarbonate Plate with Clear Cover Plate
· Polycarbonate has outstanding impact strength and optical clarity
· Filter plates provide reliable protection against UV/IR emission, heat, sparks and spatter.
· High impact polycarbonate (meets ANSI Z87.1-2003)
· Wide field of vision with distortion-free replaceable lens
· Anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings.
· Headband ratchet assembly.
· Nylon plastic
· Flip up.
· Added comfort
· Keeps debris from falling down back of neck.
Chin Guard (Shield):
· Added strength
Down Tube & Flow Controllers:
· Corrugated flexible and lightweight material for greater comfort and less fatigue
· Low profile nylon adjustable waist belt
Auto-Darkening Filter (Welding Helmet):
· Good for all welding processes including TIG and TIG pulsing
· Features both optical and magnetic arc detection systems
· Capability to detect light and also magnetic waves that occur during welding
· Optomagnetic sensors can be adjusted from zero to six feet in range
· Solar powered with dual sensors
· Active viewing area: 1.6” x 3.8” (4.06cm x 9.65cm).