· This is a cost effective system used by foundries, aluminum plants, mines, chemical plants, refineries, auto manufacturers, metal working and fabrications
· Performance proven with a constant and powerful supply of breathable air from a clean air source
· This Helmet offers protection from airborne contaminates including hexavalent chromium applications, flying debris, sparks, chemical and molten metal splashes
· The welding shield flips allowing user to grind and clean metal looking through clear ANSI face shield.
· NIOSH approved
· Head protection: ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G
· Made of ABS
· Low profile and lightweight (3.620 lbs) (visor alone: 0.480 lbs)
· Quick release suspension for easy cleaning
· Made in USA.
· Eye Protection: ANSI Z87.1-2003
· Protection Factor: APF 1000
· Made of anti-fog polycarbonate
· Viewing area: 15” X 6.75” (38.1cm X 17.1cm).
Visor (Welding Helmet):
· Made of Nylon 6
· Large #10 lens included
· 4” X 4.75” (10.1cm X 12cm)
· Optional ADF lens sold separately.
ADF Lens: (Sold Separately)
· ADF lens uses IntelliSense technology that allows unit to detect welds less than 5 amps
· Four redundant sensors in a staggered design eliminate blocked sensors
· Versatile cartridge fits in most 4” x 5” vertical windows
· Replaceable lithium batteries
· Smart View LCD for fingertip control information
· Low battery indicator
· Soft touch control panel eliminates contaminates.
· Made of Stedprene (a fire retardant, polyurethane coated poly cotton fabric)
· Added comfort
· Protects user’s neck from falling debris.
Down Tube & Flow Controllers:
· Corrugated flexible and lightweight glass-filled nylon for greater comfort and less fatigue
· Easily interchangeable to Low Pressure or High Pressure.
· Low profile nylon adjustable waist belt.