· Performance proven and a cost effective system used by foundries, aluminum plants, mines, chemical plants, refineries, auto manufacturers, metal working and fabrications
· This helmet offers protection from airborne contaminates including hexavalent chromium applications, flying debris, sparks, chemical and molten metal splashes
· The welding shield flips allowing user to grind and clean metal looking through clear ANSI face shield
· Equipped with variable shade, auto darkening lens, shade 9-13
· Complies with ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G for head protection; ANSI Z87.1+ for face-shield/eye protection
· NIOSH approved.
· NIOSH approved
· Head protection: ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G
· Made of ABS
· Low profile and lightweight (3.625 lbs) (visor alone: 0.485 lbs)
· Quick release suspension for easy cleaning
· Made in USA.
· Eye Protection: ANSI Z87.1-2003
· Protection Factor: APF 1000
· Made of anti-fog polycarbonate
· Viewing area: 15” X 6.75” (38.1cm X 17.1cm).
Visor (Welding Helmet):
· Made of glass filled polyamide (Nylon)
· Variable shade, auto-darkening lens, shade 9-13
· 4.25” X 3.5” (10.8cm X 8.9cm).
Auto-Darkening Filter (ADF) - Welding Helmet:
· Good for all welding processes including TIG and TIG pulsing
· ADF lens, shade 9-13
· Features both optical and magnetic arc detection systems
· Capability to detect light and magnetic waves that occur during welding
· Optomagnetic sensors can be adjusted from zero to six feet in range
· Solar powered with dual sensors
· Active viewing area: 3.8” X 1.6” (9.65cm X 4.06cm).
· Made of Stedprene (a fire retardant, polyurethane coated poly cotton fabric)
· Added comfort
· Protects user’s neck from falling debris.
Down Tube & Flow Controllers:
· Corrugated flexible and lightweight glass-filled nylon for greater comfort and less fatigue
· Easily interchangeable to Low Pressure or High Pressure
· Low profile nylon adjustable waist belt.