· Especially comfortable for bearded workers, the hood style respirator is lightweight and loose-fitting, to fit comfortably over the head
· A large clear window offers a wide view and complete protection in dirty environments such as spray painting or asbestos abatement
· The convenient disposable design is perfect where respirator cleaning or decontamination is difficult, just remove the
· down tube and clamp before disposal
· NIOSH approval number TC-19C-331.
· Poly-coated DuPont Tyvek
· Splash resistant hood and bib
· Seams surged to seal in the air flow
· Generous size is ideal for workers with beards or goggles
· Replacement Hood w/ Suspension Only.
· Clear 15mil co-polyester ( PETG)
· Panoramic view, 6”x12” (15.2cm x 30.4cm)
Lens Peel Offs:
· Polyester, clear film with adhesive backing
· 5.25” X 11.25” (13.3cm x 28.57cm) (0.007” (.017cm) thick).
· Disposable one-piece assembly
· Absorbent foam headband
· Adjustable hook and loop closure head harness secures hood in place.
· Located in the back of the hood allows it to be out of the way
· Corrugated flexible and lightweight material for greater comfort and less fatigue
· OBAC quick-connect plug with wide diameter and minimal air restriction.
· Low profile nylon adjustable waist belt
· Plastic clip to restrain airline hose from pulling on the face piece.