· Our NIOSH-approved Fully Disposable Saran Hood is so unique, it is patented
· Saran laminated Tyvek offers zero permeability to air and moisture, which is ideal for chemical handling and hazardous waste management
· It’s designed and constructed in one-piece, with the down tube and head suspension completely integrated
· This eliminates the need for decontaminating of the down tube or replacement parts
· The entire assembly is disposed of after use.
· Saran laminated DuPont Tyvek
· Splash resistant hood and bib
· Seams are heat taped
· Generous size is ideal for workers with beards or goggles.
· Disposable one-piece assembly
· Absorbent foam headband
· Adjustable hook and loop closure head harness secures hood in place.
· Multi-layer foam sound dampening system to prevent crushing or twisting during use
· Meets stringent NIOSH requirements for sound levels inside a hood
· Located behind the hood allowing it to be out of the way.
· Clear co-polyester ( PETG), 15 mil
· 6” (15.2cm) x 12” (30.4cm) distortion-free with a panoramic view.
Lens Peel Offs:
· Polyester, clear film with adhesive backing, 5-¼” (13.3cm) x 11-¼” (28.57cm) (0.007” (.017) thick).